Oil Fired Hot Water Steel Boiler
Ideal hot water boiler for residential use for small to larger style houses. The unique chamberless design and ease of servicing make this boiler an industry favorite. Small in size but big on performance, this wet base, horizontal tube steel boiler has an efficiency rating up to 88%. Originally designed for new home construction or electric heat conversions, this unit will perform to perfection and is also Direct Vent ready.
Available with a Domestic Hot Water Coil or Indirect Water Heater this boiler can be installed on combustible floors and has a BTU rating from 74,000 to 146,000. KERR boilers are made in Atlantic Canada and have a limited lifetime warranty.
- "Quick Heat" chamber-free design
- Compact, low profile boiler
- Field reversible left or right front venting
- Chimney or direct venting without power venter
- Wet base, horizontal tube steel boiler
- Front cleanout for easy servicing
- 5 GPM tankless coil for domestic hot water
- Suitable for combustible floors
- CRN model available
- Efficiency up to 88%
- 32 1/2" high
- 418 lb shipping weight, burner included