Oil Fired Hot Water Boiler
This hot water boiler is a favorite choice for retrofit applications because of the "user friendly" piping configuration. Installation costs are kept to a minimum because it can be easily adapted to existing Hot Water Baseboard radiators or In-Floor Radiant heating systems. This unit has BTU ratings ranging from 93,000 to 174,000 and will heat and supply hot water for any residential application.
This boiler can be out fitted with a Domestic Hot Water Coil or supply hot water to an Indirect Hot Water Heater. KERR boilers are made in Atlantic Canada and have a limited lifetime warranty.
- Vertical tube, dry base chambered traditional design
- Ideal for replacement or new installation
- Multiple firing rates up to 174,000 Btu
- Efficiency up to 87%
- Hot water supply outlet dipped to prevent knocking
- Foil-faced insulated cabinet for reduced heat loss and quiet operation
- CRN model available
- 5 GPM tankless coil for domestic hot water
- 38 3/4" high
- 455 lb shipping weight, burner included
- Energy Star Rated